Track day for MOTORBIKES
- - normal direction (clockwise)
- - 4 groups
- A - under 1.55 min/lap,
- B - between 1.55 - 2.10 min/lap,
- C - between 2.10 - 2.35 min/lap,
- D - over 2.35 min/lap + school + first timers
- - 6 sessions (1 warm-up 15 min + 5 x 20 minutes)
- - The number of places is limited
- - The price is 350 RON for advance payment and 400 RON cash at the circuit.
- - There is no half day price
- - The price is per rider
- - Transponder included in the price, compulsory to be mounted on the bike
- - It is compulsory leather suit for circuit (suit, helmet, gloves, boots), the registration plates will be taken out and the glass parts will be covered with tape (mirrors, head light etc.). It is addmited the textile suit in 2 pieces with back protection and the 2 pieces must be united by zipper.
- - The access of the public is forbidden
- - The wearing of the mask against SARS-COV2 inside, as well as keeping the social distance are compulsory
- - The dead line for registration and advance payment is 16.09.2020, based on availability
- - The registration is made by sending a request at email@example.com where you will specify: group (A, B, C sau D), the name of the rider, phone number.
- - Following your request, you will receive an account for making the payment and all the necessary information. The payment will be made by bank transfer/ internet banking.
- - The registration of those who come directly at the track will be made upon availability. The payment at the track will be 400 RON cash
- The transponders are included in the price and are compulsory
- Boxes can be rented at 100 euro/day/box upon availability.
- - 8.45 - Briefing
- - Group A: 9.20, 10.25, 11.45, 14.00, 15.20, 16.40
- - Group B: 9.05, 10.05, 11.25, 13.40, 15.00, 16.20
- - Group C: 9.35, 10.45, 12.05, 14.20, 15.40, 17.00
- - Group D: 9.50, 11.05, 12.25, 14.40, 16.00, 17.20
More information and registration at firstname.lastname@example.org