Access Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions listed below are integrant part of the Personal Responsibility Statement which must be filed in to enter the track.
1. The Participant takes part in rides on the race track at his own risk. The Participant takes due note of and confirms that MOTORPARK ROMANIA, by its representatives (hereinafter referred to only as “COMPANY”) does not bear any liability for damages caused on health and property which may arise for the Participant or to a third person due to the Participant’s ride. The Participant declares to be fully liable for any damages and losses caused by him/her. The Participant is obliged to act in a way that there will be no harm caused to the health, property, nature or environment with his/her ride and that he/she will behave with respect to the other riders/drivers on the race track as well as other parts of the premises of Motor Park Romania – Adâncata, Ialomiţa County (hereinafter referred to as „RACE TRACK“). The Participant declares that he/she fully bears liability for the damages and harms caused by him/her during the ride or use of vehicle on the race track and other part of the Race Track premises. The Participant declares to make all necessary precautions in order to reduce danger of injuries to him/herself as well as other persons and that he will follow the instructions of the Company representatives. The Participant confirms that he/she knows the risks and dangers connected with the use of the track.
2. The Participant takes due note of the fact that the race track is not a public road communication and that the legal or indemnity insurance / accident insurance does not apply for the rides on the race track of Motor Park Romania Race Track.
3. The Participant declares to be holder of a valid driver’s license; further that he/she is not and will not be during the ride under influence or in possession of alcohol or any other psychotropic substance, as well as not in state of impaired attention or concentration. The Participant agrees that the COMPANY is at all times of the Participant’s presence entitled to carry out an alcohol test within the area of the Race Track and the Participant may not refuse such test. The Participant guarantees that the vehicle which will be used for rides on the race track is in good technical state, that no liquids leak out from the vehicle and that the tires are appropriately inflated. The Participant takes notice and agrees that Company has the exclusive right not to admit the vehicle or the Participant on the race track or to disqualify the rider/driver without compensation.
4. The Participant declares to be aware of the existence of objective danger, unpredictable circumstances and general danger of the motor racing sports. Further the Participant declares that his/her vehicle and his/her outfit meets all safety requirements set by valid binding instructions and documents and that he/she is able to take part in the ride/drive with good health condition and with knowledge of all technical parameters of the race track. The Participant shall make a first round ride with a maximum speed of 90km/h (so called test ride) to get to know the parameters of the race track and its surface characteristic.
5. The Participant agrees that the COMPANY (or its authorized representative) is at all times entitled to ban the Participant from the Race Track premises if there is a doubt that the Participant has not respected all conditions and provisions stated in this Declaration.
6. The Participant takes notice that the area of the Race Track may be monitored with a camera system (i.e. video or audio recordings can be made). The Participant agrees with these recordings in compliance with previously stated sentence as well as with the use of such recordings (in case such recording will show the Participant’s person) for purposes of any judicial, criminal, administrative or other action (even as material of evidence), as well as proceedings lead by bodies of state administration and bodies of public authority. The Participant issues his approval to the COMPANY to make visual (photographic) and audio-visual recordings of the Participant within the area of the Race Track and the permission to use such recordings by the COMPANY within/for promotion materials of the company and their distribution via all communication media (including internet). The Participant is, in the same time, obliged to respect rules as follows:
7. Car drivers are obliged to use a seat belt and it is recommended to use a safety helmet. On motorcycle rides, the Participants are obliged to wear an overall with protectors, riding boots, gloves and a helmet. The outfit has to be designed for motorcycle rides.
8. The race track may be accessed only from the designated places. The Participant is obliged to follow the instructions of COMPANY’s employees who are in charge of the race track operation and to ride on the track only in the defined direction. Turning or reversing on the race track is forbidden. In case of a break down or a crash, the Participant has to pull over the vehicle to the side and to wait for the arrival of the tow car. Stopping or braking as well as towing of vehicles on the race track are forbidden. The Participant must not obstruct rides on the race track.
9. The Participant is obliged to adjust the ride and speed on the race track according to his/her abilities, the vehicle state, to the state of the race track and to current climatic conditions.
10. The Participant must not slow down on the race track abruptly or without reason. In case of necessity, the Participant has to leave the race track safely.
11. In case of a crash, the Participant is obliged to present the vehicle for a technical check, otherwise he/she will not be admitted again on the race track.
12. The Participant shall respect the start and the end of the ride as instructed by employees of the COMPANY in compliance with signaling. The Participant shall leave the race track immediately after the end of a ride.
13. The Participant is obliged to drive/ride in such manner as not to threaten or limit other drivers/riders on the race track.
14. During the whole time of stay within the premises of the Race Track, the Participant is obliged to follow the instruction of the COMPANY employees. The Participant takes over the responsibility for the accompanying persons and for their behavior and possible damages and losses caused by them.
15. The participant takes notice that he/she is entitled to enter only the parts of the Race Track area which have been explicitly specified as accessible by the COMPANY (or its entitled Representative) for the Participant, i.e. the participant gained explicit approval for entrance.
16. The participant is not entitled to make visual (photographic), audio or audiovisual recordings during his/her presence in the Race Track premises. Production of audio-video and photographic materials may be permitted only with previous approval from the COMPANY and may be subject to taxation.
17. It is forbidden to smoke, drink alcoholic beverages and bring in dangerous objects or unsupervised children or animals into the boxes (garages) area. Maximum speed on the pit lane is limited to 60km/h.
18. The participant has the right to file in to the COMPANY a claim against other participants in case of suspicion of unfair acting. The participant agrees that COMPANY has the exclusive right to solve claims and fully and implicitly respects the decision of the COMPANY including possible imposed sanctions.
19. The organizer may organize a briefing to remind some of the conditions mentioned in the present document and to add the access conditions and the eventual special conditions. The briefing is not compulsory to be made or to be attended.
20. The participant declares that he/she is aware of all technical parameters of the race track and has read the Race Track Rules, the Terms and Conditions and the Flags Meaning on the website.
21. The Participant is obliged to respect all instructions and orders given by the COMPANY as well as persons authorized by the COMPANY for the operation of the Race Track including the prohibition of ruthless driving, safety instructions and flag and light signaling. The Participant is further obliged to respect the maximum speed limit of 30 km/h at the parking area and in the same time the participant will refrain from rapid braking in the Parking area, (with exception of sudden braking out of reason of a sudden obstacle in the driving direction of the vehicle), to refrain from sudden acceleration, intentional slipping and drifting.
22. The Participant is obliged to respect all instruction and orders of the COMPANY and its representatives when removing broken vehicles. The COMPANY does not take over the liability for possible damages which may arise through this action.
23. The participant agrees that the COMPANY processes his/her name, surname, date of birth, permanent address and email address with the purpose of: (a) verifying his/her identity and authorization to ride vehicles, (b) registering the list of Event Participants, (c) enlisting this information into the database (informational system) which is administered by the COMPANY, (d) providing services and execution of transactions of the COMPANY, (e) elaborating internal analysis and statistics of the COMPANY, (f) contacting (providing information), reminding and/or informing about Events and/or services offered by the COMPANY be it in the form of writings sent to the above stated contact data, (g) using the specified data by the COMPANY for marketing and providing them to third parties which will cooperate with the COMPANY on the organization of events and which will be assigned by the COMPANY to carry out marketing activities for the benefit of the COMPANY with the approval of the Participant, as well as for the purposes (h) which are stated by the generally valid legal provisions and for the purpose of archiving this Declaration. Pursuant to this point, the Participant declares his/her approval with the facts stated herein for the period of 10 years from the date of signing this Declaration. The Participant may withdraw his consent to use the information by means of a written cancellation of consent which shall be delivered to the COMPANY.
24. The Participant declares to have knowledge of the use of flags and light signaling as presented on the website. He/she declares to have understood all content and shall respect all obligations of the Participants/rider stated hereto.
25.The Participant declares that he/she is physically and mentally able, his/ her eyesight (properly verified) are at least as good as needed for the driver’s license exam and he/she does not suffer of any other illness or disability which could endanger his/ her ability to drive/ride on the track and/or he/she is not aware of such situation of himself/ herself or the person (under 18) he/she is in charge with and who enters the track.
26. The Participant assumes all the obligations in the present document even in his/hers place another person enters the track, who did not sign a Personal Responisibility Statement
27. If the Participant has rented or received a transponder, he/she has the obligation to return it at the end of the event. If the Participant does not return the transponder or has deteriorated or lost it, he/she has to pay its price of 420 euro/pc.
28.The Participant agrees, according to the Personal Data Protection Policy and GDPR norms from 24th of May 2018 that: his/hers name and surname, data on his/hers vehicle, the country he/she represents, the times obtained during the events, to be displayed on the screens available on MotorPark Romania and also on internet, on www.motorparkromania.ro and www.speedhive.com, on all electronic devices. The Participant can ask for all his/ hers legal rights regarding this subject.
In case any of these obligation specified in this Declaration (including point 21) will be violated by the Participant, the Participant shall pay a fine of 500 EUR (five-hundred euro, calculated in RON at the NBR exchange rate of that day) for each violation of obligations separately.
The Participant shall immediately pay this fine (before leaving the area of the Race Track) when asked by the COMPANY (or by a person authorized by the COMPANY) to settle the contractual fine. The Participant declares and confirms his/her approval that the COMPANY (or its authorized Representative) is at any time entitled to ban entrance into the area of the Race Track if there is a suspicion that the Participant has not respected all Participant obligations as specified in point 21 of this Declaration.
The Participant declares that, as far as he/she knows at this time, he/she does not suffer from any epilepsy, convulsions, memory loss, fainting or dizziness; discomfort in the back, neck or spine, fractures, weakness, diabetes, pneumonia or heart diseases, cerebral lesions or pregnancy, which could prevent him/her from driving and/or he/she is not aware of such situation of himself or herself or the person he/she is in charge with and who enters the track.
The Participant declares that he/she does not participate against any medical recommendation and that he/she was not diagnosed with a terminal illness which renders him/her inapt to drive/ride on the track.
The Participant is also responsible for the material damages to the race track and/ or the rented materials caused from his/her fault.
The Participant agrees that he/she fully understands the terms of this document and the reasons for which he/she was asked to sign the Personal Responsibility Statement and he/she confirms that he/she signs it by his/hers own free will and free of any influence.
Also, the Participant agrees that he/she understands this sport and all the connected activities and he/she understands that these are not risk-free so he/she accepts the responsibility regarding his/hers own safety and the safety of those around him/her in a cautious manner and aware at any time spent on the track.
The Participant understands that I will abstain himself/ herself from participating if he/she does not agree to accept the risks involved.
The Participant declares that in case he/she feels physically or mentally indisposed or if he/she suffers a lesion or any type of injury, he/she will immediately notify the authorized representative of the location where the activity takes place. As follows, he/she will end any activity if he/she considers or if so instructed by the officials of the race track.
This is a translation from Romanian language, only for information purposes.